Membership in the VisitorBox Community is an optional, free way to access the additional features of VisitorBox.
What does membership provide?
As a member of the Community, you will be able to use the VisitorBox website and the forthcoming VisitorBox mobile app to …
- Help facilitate your VisitorBox workshops
- Capture the progress, actions and ideas generated during your workshops
- Quickly access more detailed explanations of cards during a workshop
- Share concise digital summaries of the ideas generated during workshops
- Easily look up inspiring case studies that match your cards
VisitorBox is currently in a beta phase – under development – and the Community benefits will be added over the course of 2018. Join the Community now to be the first to hear about the features as they are released.
How do we join?
Membership in the Community is on a per-team basis and requires registration via a quick form that you can access by clicking the button below.
During registration we will ask you to nominate a facilitator, who will need to provide an email address. We will use this email address for any administrative communications (e.g. to reset your password).